This product is now a part of a GROWING BUNDLE!
Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Science Kit BUNDLE
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video
to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
This 28 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and photo illustrations for making a rocks and minerals lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own rocks and minerals unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Types of rocks layered book (igneous, sedimentary, metamorphic)
3. Rocks and minerals interlocking piece with cut and paste definitions
4. Rock cycle visual with cut and paste pieces
5. Layers of the earth lift the flap (crust, mantle, outer and inner core)
6. Rock and mineral vocabulary pocket with 17 vocabulary cards
7. Properties of minerals flip flap book (streak color, light, hardness, feel, smell, luster, magnetism, shape)
8. Mohs Scale of Hardness insert
9. Light test T-fold (transparent, translucent, opaque)
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Rocks and Minerals Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Measurement Lapbook Interactive Kit: Customary & Metric
Endangered Animals Lapbook Interactive Kit
Solar System Lapbook Interactive Kit
Economics Bag Book/ Interactive Notebook Kit
Multiplication Lapbook: Concepts and Fact Fluency
Civics & Government Envelope Book Kit
Early Finishers: Free Time File
Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)