This is the Spanish version
of my rocks and minerals lapbook. All words in the lapbook have been translated to Spanish. An English/Spanish translation chart (for every word in the lapbook) is included for easy teacher reference. The teacher directions for lapbook assembly are in English. Please see the preview. :-)
Click here to see the English version:
Rocks and Minerals Lapbook Interactive Kit
This 34 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and photo illustrations for making a Spanish rocks and minerals lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own rocks and minerals unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts (all in Spanish in this version)
1. Lapbook cover
2. Types of rocks layered book (igneous, sedimentary, metamorphic)
3. Rocks and minerals interlocking piece with cut and paste definitions
4. Rock cycle visual with cut and paste pieces
5. Layers of the earth lift the flap (crust, mantle, outer and inner core)
6. Rock and mineral vocabulary pocket with 17 vocabulary cards
7. Properties of minerals flip flap book (streak color, light, hardness, feel, smell, luster, magnetism, shape)
8. Mohs Scale of Hardness insert
9. Light test T-fold (transparent, translucent, opaque)
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Rocks and Minerals Spanish Lapbook.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video
to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)