This 4 page flip-book fits perfectly into a science notebook and provides a great place for students to take notes as they learn about rocks and soil. This flip-book also makes a great assessment tool. This flip-book has a fill in the blank feature, with a cut and paste word bank to choose from.
First Grade TEK 7.C
This flip-book focuses on...
* Circle Map: What can you see in soil?
* Question: How is soil important to our daily lives?
* Sentence will traceable key words.
* Types of soil tree map with cut and paste answers
* Properties of Rocks chart with cut and paste answers
* 2 cut and paste sentences
* Question: Where do you find rocks?
* Draw your rock and properties of rock chart
Using Rocks and Soil:
* draw a line to the correct item used to make it (rocks or soil)
* 3 boxes to draw three items made from rocks or soil and label
* 2 traceable sentences
Back page is lined paper for writing
This product is made for a 9 1/2 X 11 inch paper size.
PDF opens best in Chrome.
You might also like...