Room 311 has crafted a lesson for your U.S. History class that will allow them to take on roles from the 1860 as they discuss the Emancipation Proclamation. This resource includes the following:
1. questions on Lincoln's address
2. a webquest
3. teacher discussion questions
4. 2 assignments to go with the roundtable discussion
Check out these other resources by Room 311:
Civil War Unit
American Civil War Test
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.