Room 311 has crafted a lesson for your U.S. History class that will allow them to take on roles from the 1940s and 1950s as they discuss the Red Scare and the McCarthy Hearings. This resource includes the following:
1. Notes and a primary source assignment with a key
2. teacher discussion questions
3. 2 assignments to go with the roundtable discussion
Check out these other resources from Room 311:
Role-Playing Roundtable: The Space Race
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.