Room 311 has crafted a lesson for your U.S. History class that will allow them to take on roles from WWII as they discuss the merits and horrible results from the dropping of the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This resource includes 6 written assignments that go along with the role-play, including:
1) internet research questions
2) questions on the nonfiction book Hiroshima by John Hersey
3) personal opinion questions
4) writing activity with a rubric
Check out these other resources by Room 311:
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.