Roll A Santa Dice Game!
This is a simple, one-page printable math game!
Materials: This download, dice, markers
One Person Directions
1. Student rolls dice, adds dice numbers.
2. Student colors in a section that has their addend.
3. Student keeps rolling dice and coloring in sections until picture is done! :)
Two+ Person Directions
1. Students each have their own page, and share one set of dice.
2. Students take turns rolling the dice and coloring in their picture.
3. If a student rolls a dice and there is no section with that number left, they lose their turn.
4. First student to finish their picture wins!
Great for use in:
-substitute lesson plans
Check out these other Winter Themed Resources by Miz Riz!
Winter Leveled Readers A-E
Roll A Skater!
Winter Writing Prompt Bundle!