Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
This bundle includes roll a story writing prompts (designed for reluctant writers). These activities are perfect for literacy lessons, writing centers and writer's workshop. They are also a great no prep lesson for substitute teachers!
Do you have reluctant writers in your classroom?
You know, the kids who have an empty page in front of them and say -
- 'I can't think of anything to write'
- 'I don't have any good ideas'
- 'I can't decide what to write about'
- 'I hate writing!'
I've been there and I wanted to tear my hair out in frustration!
But thank goodness that roll a story prompts saved the day.
Students simply roll a die three times to mix and match story elements (a character, setting, and problem).
The ideas and decision making is DONE for the students!
These are simple print and go activities.
You can choose to laminate them for multiple use or display the roll a story pages on a digital device.
The pages included for each product are:
- Teacher and student instruction pages
- Roll a story prompts x2 (both in color and black and white versions)
- Two planning pages (you can choose your preferred one)
- Six writing pages (with different types of lines) for the student’s stories.
- Spring x2
- Summer x2
- Fall x2
- Winter x2
- Easter x2
- Back to School x2
- Halloween x2
- Christmas x2
- Whole group lessons
- Small group work
- Literacy centers, writing centers, or writer's workshop
- Independent practice
- Morning work
- Early finishers
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)