Here’s a fun way to give young children practice recognizing the dot patterns on dice and counting from 1 to 12 (or adding within 12 when they are ready) – perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade! Children roll one die (or two, depending on their skill level), and color an image that corresponds to the number rolled. Easy prep for you (Just print!), maximum engagement for your students! Perfect for small groups, centers, independent work, or homework!
THIS IS A BUNDLED SET OF THREE OF MY INDIVIDUAL RESOURCES, 64 printables in all. Buy them together here at a discount and use them all year long!
Included in this bundle:
• FALL Roll! Count! Color! Printables for Counting & Addition Within 12
• WINTER Roll! Count! Color! Printables for Counting & Addition Within 12
• SPRING Roll! Count! Color! Printables for Counting & Addition Within 12
Please see the preview for more information about the materials in this set.
Try before you buy!
Try an activity from each set by downloading the Roll! Count! Color! Free Sampler HERE!
More fun math activities your students will love!
• Buddy Tiles for Beginners: Workmats for Counting & Number Recognition
• BUDDY TILES FOR BEGINNERS Workmats for Addition and Subtraction
• ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! 20 Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 10
• BUMPVILLE Addition and Subtraction Strategies and Fluency Practice Within 10
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.