Here is a set of six roll & cover games (bump) for your students to enjoy in the fall season. This is a great way for younger students to practice counting, number identification, and simple addition.
The six games included are:
1. Back to School - roll one dice and cover the number
2. Back to School - roll two die, add, and then cover the sum
3. Halloween - roll one dice and cover the number
4. Halloween - roll two die, add, and then cover the sum
5. Fall Fun - roll one dice and cover the number
6. Fall Fun - roll two die, add, and then cover the sum
Use these in a center, or just for fun independent work. It's a simple yet meaningful activity that is easy to prepare, and my students love to play it! Just print the sheets out on colored paper or cardstock and laminate.