This product offers an engaging, fun way to practice rounding!
2 versions included:
- 3 digit rounding to the nearest tens and hundreds place
- 4 digit rounding to the nearest tens, hundreds, and thousands place
- Print the game board of your choice (page 3 is rounding to the nearest 100/ page 4 is rounding to the nearest 1,000) on white paper.
- Each student will need a worksheet, a pencil, and dice.
How to Play:
1. Students will roll their dice to create a 3 or 4 digit number.
2. Write each digit in a column of the “roll it” section to form the number.
3. Round the rolled number to the nearest ten, nearest 100, and nearest thousand (page 4).
When to Use:
- Math Center
- Partner Work
- Individual Assessment
- Early Finishers
If you like this product, please follow and check out my TPT store! For more activities and ideas, follow my Instagram- @thebeachyteachy ! Thank you!