Using this template you can make a Roll, Read, Write worksheet.
You can use this template to have students practice...
- sight words/popcorn words/high frequency words
- vocabulary words
- spelling words
- words in a category: color words, content words, etc.
- and more!
How to Roll, Read, Write:
1. Students roll a six-sided die.
2. Students read the word that matches the number on the die.
3. Then students write the word into the chart.
This download includes an example sheet with sight words filled in and a blank template for you to print and fill in to meet your needs.