Print off cards on card stock. Place game board into sheet protector or laminate for durability. Cut apart game cards and laminate for durability.
1 six-sided dice numbered 1-6
1. Players roll dice to determine who goes first. Players place one card face down on each square on the game board.
2. Player one rolls the dice and picks up the card on the corresponding square.
3. Player one reads the addition equation out loud and says the answer. If player one is correct, they keep the card. Player replaces the card on the game board. If incorrect, players places the card back on the game board face down. Player two follows same pattern.
4. Players continue until all cards are gone.
5. Player with the most cards is the winner.
6. This game is excellent for math centers as t does not require much direction from the teacher.
7. This game is also good to teach students to work together in cooperative learning groups.