Rolladado is a speaking dice game for any of your content topics and can be played with small or large classes. Provides extra, repetitive drill practice in a fast-paced game format. Rolladado is a teacher-guided activity that is easy to implement with little preparation time and in addition can be adapted to any skill level and any content curriculum. This means that Rolladado can be used for other content areas such as Science, Literature, ELL, Foreign Languages, History and Math.
What is included:
• Step-by-step game play instructions with versions for one and two days of play (In English)
• Four extra blank game pages for teacher selected content
• Three ready-mady complete games;
• Reactions and emotion reflexive verb game pages with thematic sentences (A Spanish and English present tense game and preterite tense game)
• Home topic game pages with thematic sentences (Spanish and English imperfect tense game)
• Separate teacher keys (reflexive verb and home topic)
• Answer key formatted for document camera or smartboard
Materials that you will need:
-One pair of dice per group
-Thematic vocabulary references or a textbook (optional)
"Rolladado" Dice Game is a stand-alone activity. If you need additional support for your current curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Reflexive Verb Thematic Vocabulary Reference
Las Charadas-Un Juego de las Acciones Reflexivas
Monopoly Board Game Terminology, Vocabulary and Rules