Have y'all seen those huge blow up dice from Target?! I created this product to use to go with those but it could be used with any dice, small or large! :)
Create your own game! You can use this template for any subject or topic! You can use it over and over again to create multiple games! This is an editable PDF form. Simply open it in Adobe Reader (free install from online) type your categories, problems and answers into the form and then play!
2 Editable Options in PowerPoint and Adobe Reader!
The game is in an interactive PDF form where the pages are linked together. It can be played with a whole group, small group, partners or could be used as an individual/self checking activity! There are so many options!
• Put students in 6 groups and decide which group will go first.
• The first group chooses a category and rolls the colored dice that matches the category.
• Whatever number is rolled is the problem the students will answer.
• If they roll a 6, they chose a number from the purple category!
• ALL students and groups solve the problem.
• If the group who rolled gets the answer wrong, they roll the dice to see which group gets to try and “steal” their points.
• If the group that is rolled has the answer correct, they get to steal their points!
• Repeat with the next group.
With a small group, partner or individual students can follow the same rules or just play with no points!
Whole Group: Open the PDF in Preview on your computer and the students an interact with it through the SmartBoard!
Small Group, Partner or Individual: Open the PDF in Preview or any other app that reads PDFs. The students will interact with it by touching or clicking on the buttons!
**This product is for personal use only**