This math center was created for subitizing, number sense and problem solving. I believe it could be used for any grade level that needs practice with the skills it offers.
1. Roll the dice. Use one or two dice depending on the level needed. Also a great opportunity for differentiation!
2. Write the number rolled in the middle box.
3. Build the number rolled using any manipulative.
4. Build the number rolled a different way using the same manipulative.
5. You can also increase difficulty by having your students write the number sentence for how they built it on each side.
Easy to set up!! After you laminate or use a sheet protector all you will need is a dry erase marker and manipulative of your choice.