This no prep resource game was designed to help teachers teach, reinforce, practice, and assess students’ understanding of fractions.
Also a great product to use in a math center!
It includes 2 versions. The first version students will have to roll 2 dice and make a fraction out of the two numbers. Students will have to remember that the smallest number will always be the numerator in this game. Once their fraction is identified, they will color that part of the fraction on their game board. The first person to color all of their fractions is the winner!
The modified, second version includes the fraction numbers for beginners or those who have difficulty identifying fractions.
Fractions included in this game include: wholes, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths and sixths.
This resource was designed with grade 3 standards in mind but can also be used in grades 4, 5 and 6 as a review for beginning of the fractions unit or for inclusive learners.
It aligns with the number and operations-fractions standards 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.B
Check out some of our other fraction products including our Fraction BUNDLE at a discount!
1. Grade Three Math: Fractions BUNDLE Common Core Aligned
2. Grade Three/Four Math: "My Fraction Booklet" for Fraction Unit Introduction
3. FREEBIE...Identifying Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1
4. Grade Three Math: Naming Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.B
5. Grade Three/Four Math: Pizza Party Fraction Worksheets 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D
6. Grade Three/Four Math: Comparing Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D.
7. Grade Three/Four Math: Fraction Unit Assessment Worksheets
Check out our FREEBIE just in time for St. Patty's Day!
St. Patty's Day Addition Coloring Worksheet