Roll a Number Sentence is an engaging hands-on activity that gives students practice with adding and subtracting two-digit, three-digit, and four-digit numbers. Use these materials in a center or during your small group instruction to differentiate and meet the needs of your students.
Students will use a regular die to build two, three, or four-digit numbers. They will use their newly built numbers to practice adding and subtracting multi-digit numbers.
Ways to Use this Resource:
- During Guided Math to differentiate (small group instruction)
- As a supplement to your current math curriculum
- As a fast finisher activity
No matter how you use it, your students are sure to have fun!
There are three levels of addition and subtraction included in this pack:
- 2-digit, 3-digit, and 4-digit addition
- 2-digit, 3-digit, and 4-digit subtraction
*Each leveled activity includes a challenge question where students are tasked with solving an addition/subtraction problem at the next level of difficulty.
Be sure to check out the preview file. :)