Roll a Story Center Dice Writing Center
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Writing and word work centers that you and your students will LOVE! This bundle includes some of my FAVORITE activities for literacy centers! I specifically love these activities for ELA stations because they can use used for the entire year!Click here to read more about these and other simple, fun,Price $14.99Original Price $21.89Save $6.90
- Writing and word work centers that you and your students will LOVE along with some of my guided reading small group favorites! This bundle includes all of my FAVORITE activities for literacy centers! I specifically love these activities for ELA stations because most of them can use used for the entiPrice $57.28Original Price $68.64Save $11.36
My Roll Out a Story Centers have always been a favorite choice in my classrooms! This center pack is the perfect resource to help your kindergarten, first grade, second grade and third grade writers during your center time! And now it includes a digital version for use with Google Slides™!
Click on the preview file to try one writing center for free!
Coming up with WHAT to write about is often the hardest part for our young writers. This resource eliminates that problem for your students. The fun, engaging, and down right silly prompts will have your students excited to roll and write their own stories! Students can use these centers again and again through out the entire year. I hope that your students loves these as much as mine always have.
This packet includes the following PRINTABLE resources:
-Note To the Teacher
-In Action Pictures, Directions, and Tips
-10 Color Coded Roll a Story Play Mats
-Character Roll a Story Large Poster
-Setting Roll a Story Large Poster
-Plot Roll a Story Large Poster
-5 Roll a Story Dice
-Roll a Story Writing Paper
---Characters, Setting, Plot (4 writing line options)
---Draw It, Write It (4 writing line options)
-Writing Journal Cheat Sheet (2 per page)
-Character, Setting, Plot Interactive Notebook/ Flipper (2 options)
This packet includes the following DIGITAL resources:
*Please note: these are the same writing prompts as the 10 color coded play mats, but in digital form.
Two versions are included for easy differentiation.
- Version 1: Type It/Picture Templates
- The Type It/Picture version allows students to either type their story directly on the slide in the provided text box, or allows them to hand write their story, take a picture with their phone or tablet, and then upload the image to the slide.
- Version 2: Write It Templates
- The Write It version works the same way for choosing a writing prompt. However, when students go to the writing screen, they only see the prompt they picked. Students will simply hand write their story on paper.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Primary Paradise is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.