I'm excited to bring you another articulation packet that is perfect for larger therapy groups! This packet features early articulation sounds /t/, /d/, /k/, /g/, and /f/ in all positions of words.
• Features phonemes initial, medial, and final /t/, /d/, /k/, /g/, and /f/.
• One dice and coloring sheet for each position of each phoneme.
• Six words for each position of each phoneme = 18 words total per phoneme.
• Put together the dice that you will be using for the session. Glue or tape the dice together. Laminate prior to putting the dice together to increase longevity.
I find using invisible scotch tape makes putting together a laminated dice much easier.
• Provide each student with a black and white worksheet.
• Have the student roll the die, all students should produce the word correctly, and then all students can color ONE picture on the black and white worksheet using whatever color they desire.
• Use this worksheet for as long as desired or until all pictures are colored.
Be sure to check out the preview before purchasing to ensure that this product is ideal for your students. The preview is the sample of the /t/ phoneme - initial, medial, and final /t/ are showcased.
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
• My Cute Graphics
• Paula Kim Studio
• Kinka Art
Looking for more articulation activities? Check out these great products:
• Articulation Print-and-Go Homework Packet
• Back to School Pencil Parade Phonology Packet
• Articulation Puzzles for Early Sounds
• Articulation Bugs
• Articulation Screener
• Articulation Print-and-Go Homework Packet for Later Sounds