Start the year off with these fun games!
How to play:
Students are to roll the number of dice and cover up that number with a game piece, counter or marker. You could also play Bump so that students can bump the other player off the number or lock in by landing on it again.
I have included the following versions of this game:
• 1 game board is Roll and Cover 1 die
• 2 game boards are Addition with 2 dice
• 1 game board is Addition with 3 dice
• 1 game board is Addition with 4 dice
• 1 game board is Subtraction with 2 dice
• B, M, R, S, T, O (alphabet die included)
• A, N, H, Z, W, D (alphabet die included)
Please leave feedback so that you can receive TpT credits to use on future products! Follow my store to hear about new products!