There are 3 colorgame boards to play and 2 black and white Players can play independently or with a partner. Introduce how to play. Print, laminate and put out at a math center.
The color games are as follows:
1. Roll one die and cover the matching number.
2. Roll one die, add one and cover the number.
3. Roll one die, subtract one and cover the number.
Black and white games:
1. Roll 2 die add and color.
2. Roll 1 die, double the number and color.
If you want to introduce these to your class on the SMART Board click the link below. You can then introduce and play as a whole class (teams) then make it a center.
Roll and Cover Superhero For SMART Board