** This is a GREAT game for learning sight words! I gave this to my families at conferences to use at home because it’s so fun and easy to use! Instructions on how to play are included in the family letter. **
* 3 Family “How To” letters – Each using a different term: “Roll and Read Heart Words,” “Roll and Read Sight Words,” and “Roll and Read Popcorn Words.”
* 120 Words Total - 108 Sight Words + 12 Color Words
* Sight Words are broken into 4 lists; 27 words per list
* 2 Game Boards – Level 1: Die totals 1-6 and Level 2: Dice totals 7-12
** Easy to Differentiate – Students can take home the words they need and the correct level game board! **
* Download the preview for a closer look!