Now your students can Roll and Read Through the Year to practice their fluency!
These Roll and Read pages are a fun, seasonal way for your students to practice fluency and reading.
They can be used in the following ways:
* With partners in a literacy center
* In small group instruction or an RTI/intervention group
* Send home as homework to practice fluency
* Use with parent volunteers in your classroom
Each month features fun holiday and seasonal topics as well as other themes. See each individual month listing for a preview and full list of covered topics.
Three levels are provided for each topic. Each page is labeled in the bottom right hand corner with the level (A, B, or C). Levels increase in difficulty with A being the easiest and C being the most challenging of the three. The different levels allow for differentiation in your classroom.
In addition to reading fluency, these pages also provide a bit of math practice (counting tally marks).
Currently included in the bundle are:
* * Roll and Read Through the Year: August and September Fluency Practice
* * Roll and Read Through the Year: October and November Fluency Practice
* * Roll and Read Through the Year: December and January Fluency Practice
Sets to be added in the future (before the beginning of the set's first month):
* Roll and Read Through the Year: February and March
* Roll and Read Through the Year: April and May
* Roll and Read Through the Year: June and July
Each time a set is added, the price of this bundle will increase. The overall discount of this bundle will be at least 20% when it is completed.