Now your students can Roll and Read Through the Year to practice their fluency!
These Roll and Read pages are a fun, seasonal way for your students to practice fluency and reading.
They can be used in the following ways:
* With partners in a literacy center
* In small group instruction or an RTI/intervention group
* Send home as homework to practice fluency
* Use with parent volunteers in your classroom
Three levels are provided for each topic. Each page is labeled in the bottom right hand corner with the level (A, B, or C). Levels increase in difficulty with A being the easiest and C being the most challenging of the three. The different levels allow for differentiation in your classroom.
In addition to reading fluency, these pages also provide a bit of math practice (counting tally marks).
The following topics are included in the December/January set:
* Christmas Trees
* Gingerbread Man
* Christmas Cookies
* Christmas Songs
* Five Senses
* New Year
* Martin Luther King Jr,
* Cold Weather Clothes
* Winter Sports
* Arctic Animals
See the preview for more!
Love Roll and Read? Find these Roll and Read sets in my store:
* * Roll and Read Through the Year The Bundle
* Roll and Read Through the Year: August and September Fluency Practice
* Roll and Read Through the Year: October and November Fluency Practice
* Roll and Read Through the Year: December and January Fluency Practice
* Roll and Read Word Families: Short Vowel Bundle
* Roll and Read Short and Long Vowel Bundle
* Roll and Read Word Families: Long Vowel Families and More
* Roll and Read Fry Words (All 1,000 Words)
* Roll and Read Dolch Words (Pre-Primer - 3rd Grade + Nouns)
* Roll and Read Word Families: Short A
* Roll and Read Word Families: Short E and I
* Roll and Read Word Families: Short O and U
* Scott Foresman Reading Street Roll and Read Units 1-5