• Students will work in partner pairs
• Each partner pair will receive a game board that contains words with the /oo/ sound spelled /ew/, /ue/, /oo/, and u_e.
• Each partner will take turns rolling the dice.
• They will pick a word in the correct column, and read the word.
• Their partner checks to see if they read it correctly.
• If they do read it correctly, they get to place a token on the box.
• If they don’t read the word correctly, they do not cover the word.
• Teacher will do a whole group check.