Here is a great variety of math activities to improve students number identification, number word recognition, as well as, addition and subtraction skills! In these activities, students will take turns rolling a die and reading the row of that corresponds with the number they rolled.
Included in this download:
- numbers 1-10 - 8 activities
- numbers 11-20 - 8 activities
- addition facts - 8 activities
- subtraction facts - 8 activities
- number words 1-10 - 6 activities
- number words 11-20 - 6 activities
You could print and laminate these printables or print them and put them in protective sleeves in a binder. They would make a great sight word or fluency literacy center! You could even use these as a practice during small groups, math centers, or math RTI groups.
These activities are a great way for students to increase their speed and fluency of reading numbers and solving math facts!
clipart and frames from mycutegraphics.com