This STEM unit allows students to utilize KNEX kits and homemade construction to learn about energy through the new standards (NGSS) and variables unit (FOSS) or a great STEM unit for your classroom.
This unit includes:
My six week after school unit guide
Top 10 Roller Coasters Research sheet/site connections
Economics component (math)
Mapquest Theme Park Road Trip activity and sheet
Theme Park Review Writing activity
Mean, Median, Mode, Range math sheet with teamwork component
Daily Design, vocabulary, measurement sheet
Links and reading connections
Newton’s Laws Graphic organizer/science notebook sheet
Science Poster project and rubric
Roller Coaster Story Problems worksheet
Check out my blog for more ideas and updates on my roller coaster after school program at : http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard