Rolling Colour BINGO teaches and reviews colours in a fun way. Have your students practice and reinforce their colour recognition with this set of BINGO boards.
The game contains differentiated dice to help develop the reading of colours.
Contains 3 variations of dice and 3 different game boards per dice.
The 3 variations of each dice include:
• 1 dice with only coloured pictures
• 1 dice with coloured pictures and the colour in written form
• 1 dice with colours in written form
Please view my preview for a deeper understanding.
grey / gray
*NOTE: Pages 24 - 41 contain the English spelling of ‘colour’ and ‘grey’.
Print and laminate the game boards. I also laminate the dice before constructing then use clear tape to hold it together to ensure a sturdier dice when being used.
How To Use:
Students roll the dice and cover a coloured object on their game board that matches the colour rolled. First to cover 4 objects in a row is the winner OR cover all objects on game board to win.
Click here to view my Color / Colour posters.
Click here to view more BINGO games in my store.
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits.
If you have any issues with this product or you would like it modified, including any fonts used
, please contact me at Miss_Beck@outlook.com before leaving any negative feedback. Thank you.
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store Miss Beck for notifications of:
* new products (with 20% off for the first 48 hours!)
* flash freebies
like me on Facebook
* FOLLOWER ONLY FREEBIES
* flash FREEBIES
* stay up to date with new products
* upcoming sales
* sneak peeks at upcoming products
* products featured in my WEEKLY DEALS!
• Colors • Colours • Color • Colour • BINGO • Vocabulary • Literacy • ELA • English • Game • Differentiated