This Ancient Rome digital resource features a link to a set of 10 fully-editable Interactive pages on the Roman Empire in World History for Google Drive!
These super-engaging pages can be completed all online with laptops, tablets, or any other device that supports Google Drive!
Topics covered include:
• Mark Antony, Cleopatra, and the beginning of Imperial Rome
• The Pax Romana
• Good and bad emperors of Rome
• The Beginning and rise of Christianity
• Technology and science in Rome
• Roman art, literature, and culture
• The decline of the Roman Empire
• Constantinople and the division of the Roman Empire
• Vocabulary activities and more!
Students type directly on the pages, insert images, and drag and drop information for a variety of engaging, interactive activities! This is a fantastic way to integrate technology into your classroom and can be completed without printing any paper! Awesome for a 1:1 school or just a trip to the computer lab.
An answer key for all 10 pages is included along with 2 pages of teacher directions. All you only need is a Google account and you're ready to go!
This can also be downloaded in the Ancient Rome Complete Unit Bundle
along with traditional interactive notebook pages, primary source materials, and more for a complete 3 week unit!
Thanks so much for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!