- Print and cut each card onto white cardboard.
- Laminate for durability.
- There are 56 pairs., 112 cards in total. You may want to split these up to make multiple games!
- Flip all cards over and arrange into rows and columns.
- Students must try to match a roman numeral with it’s matching regular numeral by flipping two cards over at a time. If they find a pair they they can keep it. If the two numbers don’t match they must flip them back over and it’s the next player’s turn.
- The player with the most pairs wins!