Roman Numerals, This Activity Bundle contains 75 pages
of resources to teach Roman Numerals and make learning them fun!
In this Bundle, you will get:
A 30 Slide Power Point Presentation, split into 4 lessons.
The presentation covers:
• Brief history facts
• Modern use of Roman Numerals
• Discusses why it is important to learn them
• Introduction to the basic symbols
• Brief information about the Hindu-Arabic System
• Advantages and Disadvantages of the Hindu-Arabic System and the Roman Numeral System
• Student Activity outlines and instructions
• Rules for writing with Roman Numerals
• Revision slides
• Brief extension slide explaining really big numbers in the Roman Numeral System
• Class Quiz
A 45 page PDF file, which contains the following:
• Roman Numerals Rules Printable Poster
• Roman Numerals Activity Worksheet 1
• Roman Numerals Activity 2 Stencil to make their own chart poster
• Roman Numerals Activity Worksheet 3
• Answer sheet to worksheet 3
• Roman Numerals Activity Worksheet 4
• Answer sheet to worksheet 4
• Extension Roman Challenger Worksheet
• Answer sheet to Extension Roman Challenger Worksheet
• The Daily Roman Worksheet Instructions Page
• The Daily Roman Worksheets Issues 1-5, with an answer sheet for each. These worksheets involve students decoding Roman Numerals, then using the Arabic numbers to help decode a hidden Ancient Roman Fact.
• Roman Numeral Bingo Set Instructions Page
• Printable number cards
• 30 individual Bingo Cards (2 per page)
I hope you and your students enjoy :)
All feedback would be appreciated so that I can improve my resources.
Look for the little star near my store name and click to follow me to stay updated on future products and freebies!!
Here are a few links to some of my other products that you may also be interested in:
You may also be interested in Integers!
Math Project: My Theme Cafe
Fractions: Simplifying, adding and subtracting fractions GRADES 4-5
Triangular Numbers PowerPoint, Lesson Plan + Printables Mini Pack
Earth Day Math Mystery_Case of The Litterbug GRADE 3
Earth Day Math Mystery_Case of The Litterbug GRADE 4