For more information, please visit: https://sites.google.com/site/hcresources2015/
Nicely made practice sheets about converting Roman numerals to Arabic numbers and vice versa.
This is the full version, it contains more than 100 practice sheets.
Section 1: Roman to Arabic (1 ~ 35)
Section 2: Roman to Arabic (1 ~ 350)
Section 3: Roman to Arabic (1 ~ 3500)
Section 4: Arabic to Roman (1 ~ 35)
Section 5: Arabic to Roman (1 ~ 350)
Section 6: Arabic to Roman (1 ~ 3500)
Answers are provided.
Think about what you can achieve with these worksheets:
1) Give each student different set of homework or quiz to prevent cheating.
2) Differentiated instruction. Different works for different levels of students.
3) Daily mathematics exercise concentrate on specific topic.
4) Summer school practice package.
5) Classroom mathematics corner resources.
and much more...
***These are problem sets***