Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Teach critical thinking skills by teaching Roman Numerals with this differentiated and fun set of 18 interactive notebook lessons packed with mathematical content. This 3.5 week unit is great to students learning right up until the last day of school, or save this unit for your emergency substitute or use it as enrichment. All answer keys are included in this NO PREP print and use set.
Many of the interactive notebook patterns include other hand-out options to provide differentiation. Many of the lessons include structured answer templates for students to use if needed, and teacher answer keys to save you time. A student journal cover is also included.
Skills Addressed in This Set:
• Rules of Roman Numerals
• How to Read Roman Numerals
• Converting Roman Numerals to Standard Numerals
• Writing it Like the Romans
• Writing Roman Numerals in Standard Form
• 100s (and more) Counting Chart
• Roman Numeral Addition
• Reading Roman Numerals Years (Football theme)
• Reading Roman Numerals in Football Game Numbers
• Reading a Football Statistics Chart to Determine the Winning Team
• Greater Than, Less Than, and Equal Roman Numerals
• Roman Numerals On a Clock
• Reading Roman Numeral Time
• Equations with Roman Numerals Using a Balance Scale
• Breaking Down Roman Numerals – Technique for Larger Numbers
• Roman Numeral Problem Solving
• Roman Numeral Treasure Hunt – finding Roman Numerals in Everyday Use
See the product preview to see the table of contents for the entire list of activities included in this 60 page PDF blackline set. You provide the glue, scissors, and paper and the let the fun begin!
The BUNDLE includes this set plus Roman numeral posters for your wall (and one for a student notebook):