It's a fun set of 18 interactive notebook lessons that's packed with content that allows students to learn and practice using Roman Numerals. It's GREAT for keeping students learning right up until the last day of school!
This makes an excellent unit you can leave for a substitute or use it at the end of the year when you need an engaging content-paced set of lessons that are new and fun for students.
Many of the foldables include other forms to provide differentiation. Many of the lessons include structured answer templates for students to use if needed, and teacher answer keys to save you time. A student journal cover is also included.
See the product preview to see the table of contents for the entire list of activities included in this 48 page PDF blackline set.
Skills Addressed in This Set:
• Rules of Roman Numerals
• How to Read Roman Numerals
• Converting Roman Numerals to Standard Numerals
• Writing it Like the Romans
• Writing Roman Numerals in Standard Form
• 100s (and more) Counting Chart
• Roman Numeral Addition
• Reading Roman Numerals Years (Football theme)
• Reading Roman Numerals in Football Game Numbers
• Reading a Football Statistics Chart to Determine the Winning Team
• Greater Than, Less Than, and Equal Roman Numerals
• Roman Numerals On a Clock
• Reading Roman Numeral Time
• Equations with Roman Numerals Using a Balance Scale
• Breaking Down Roman Numerals – Technique for Larger Numbers
• Roman Numeral Problem Solving
• Roman Numeral Treasure Hunt – finding Roman Numerals in Everyday Use
You provide the glue, scissors, and paper and the let the fun begin!
>>> You might like the money-saving bundled set that includes this set plus some Roman Numeral posters for your wall (and one for a student notebook): Roman Numerals Interactive Notebook + Poster Set.