Need a ready-to-go test on Acts 1 and 2 of Romeo and Juliet?
This test has three parts: short answers that focus on the plot of the play; quote identifications that require students to explain who is speaking, what is happening, and why the quote is important; and two short essay questions which require students to state and defend an original idea based on one of four prompts.
When you assess your students on Romeo and Juliet with these exam questions you will:
• give your students straightforward short answer questions to boost their confidence and warm them up for the rest of the test
• utilize the quote identifications to discover which students are comfortable reading the text and which need more help and review with the rest of the play by giving them the proven questions included here
• be confident that your students are on the right track by referring to the extensive answer keys
• engage your students with the four different though-provoking short essay writing prompts
• quickly and efficiently grade students work by using the included rubric
• give your student an assessment of Romeo and Juliet that truly measures their understanding of the most important elements of the play with proven critical thinking questions