* In this Romeo and Juliet Act IV Reading Guide, students answer questions regarding major plot points for each scene, define key vocabulary words, learn to infer a character’s subtext, make judgments about characters’ responsibility, explore and interpret three significant quotations, make predictions and offer advice to the characters.
* Aids in a close guided reading of Act IV of Romeo and Juliet.
* Can be used as homework or in class, in cooperative groups or individually.
* Contains vocabulary, plot points, inference, quote exploration, judgments, reflections, predictions and plenty of higher level thinking.
* Answer key provided.
For only $4 you can buy my essay pack with one week of lesson plans and materials to guide students through writing a literary analysis essay for Romeo and Juliet:
Romeo and Juliet Essay Pack
Buy all the reading guides for Romeo and Juliet in a discounted bundle for only $9.99:
Romeo and Juliet Complete Reading Guide Bundle (All Acts)
Take a look at my other Romeo and Juliet Reading Guides through these links:
Romeo and Juliet Act I Reading Guide
Romeo and Juliet Act II Reading Guide
Romeo and Juliet Act III Reading Guide
Romeo and Juliet Act V Reading Guide
• Click the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts. I’m new to TpT and my goal is to reach 100 followers!
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Jacque Decker’s Store
Check out some of my other resources by clicking the links below:
Expository Essay Writing Unit
Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Bundle
To Kill a Mockingbird Unit
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Created By: Jacque Decker