Also included in
- Teach William Shakespeare's classic drama, "Romeo and Juliet," with this comprehensive, differentiated unit that includes guided writing prompts, CLOZE activities, character analysis, and vocabulary. This Romeo and Juliet Unit includes:Romeo and Juliet Vocabulary Words, Activities and Quizzes Bundle$25.00$48.75Save $23.75
- Teach William Shakespeare's drama, "The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet," completely digitally with this Google Drive-powered Romeo and Juliet teaching bundle! As a bonus, it also includes all of my traditional paper Romeo and Juliet teaching materials as well. Teach William Shakespeare's classic drama,$39.99$77.25Save $37.26
This Romeo and Juliet essay is the perfect was to end your Shakespeare unit. This argument essay includes a Romeo and Juliet writing prompt, graphic organizers, peer edit form, and rubric.
- a CCSS aligned argumentative essay prompt
- two different grading rubrics (a 100 point rubric and a rubric that allows you to write in your own points values)
- a peer editing form
- a five paragraph essay outline
- two graphic organizers to help students organize their thoughts
- a thesis generator handout.
This resource is included in a bundle:
Other "Romeo and Juliet" differentiated products that might interest you:
Update: 2/20/16 - This resource was recently updated with new graphics and an additional essay handout.
Keywords: Romeo and Juliet essay, Romeo and Juliet differentiated instruction, Romeo and Juliet for ESL, Romeo and Juliet for Read 180, Romeo and Juliet essay help, Common Core writing for Romeo and Juliet.