This Romeo and Juliet essay is the perfect was to end your Shakespeare unit. This argument essay includes a Romeo and Juliet writing prompt, graphic organizers, peer edit form, and rubric.
- a CCSS aligned argumentative essay prompt
- two different grading rubrics (a 100 point rubric and a rubric that allows you to write in your own points values)
- a peer editing form
- a five paragraph essay outline
- two graphic organizers to help students organize their thoughts
- a thesis generator handout.
This resource is included in a bundle:
Ultimate Romeo and Juliet Differentiation Bundle
Other "Romeo and Juliet" differentiated products that might interest you:
Making Sense of Blank Verse and Iambic Pentameter
Romeo and Juliet Vocabulary Words, Activities and Quizzes Bundle
Romeo and Juliet: Differentiated Writing Tasks for ESL Students
Romeo and Juliet CLOZE summary passages
Update: 2/20/16 - This resource was recently updated with new graphics and an additional essay handout.
Keywords: Romeo and Juliet essay, Romeo and Juliet differentiated instruction, Romeo and Juliet for ESL, Romeo and Juliet for Read 180, Romeo and Juliet essay help, Common Core writing for Romeo and Juliet.