Also included in
- Teach William Shakespeare's classic drama, "Romeo and Juliet," with this comprehensive, differentiated unit that includes guided writing prompts, CLOZE activities, character analysis, and vocabulary. This Romeo and Juliet Unit includes:Romeo and Juliet Vocabulary Words, Activities and Quizzes Bundle$25.00$48.75Save $23.75
- Teach William Shakespeare's drama, "The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet," completely digitally with this Google Drive-powered Romeo and Juliet teaching bundle! As a bonus, it also includes all of my traditional paper Romeo and Juliet teaching materials as well. Teach William Shakespeare's classic drama,$39.99$77.25Save $37.26
These interactive bookmarks for William Shakespeare's drama "The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet," are a great resource for students to use while reading the novel.
There are a total of five different bookmarks for this play. Each bookmark covers one act, is double-sided, and contains:
- 10 vocabulary words for students to define
- 5 literary devices to learn
- 12 reading comprehension questions and designated answer spaces
- A place for students to write down three key quotations from each act
- A place for students to write down a timeline of events for each act
These bookmarks are foldable, interactive, fun, and engaging. They are a great resource for EL students, struggling readers, honors students, and every student in between.
Other differentiated "Romeo and Juliet" materials that might interest you: