Included in this 26-page Word Document is the following:
1. Study Guide for each Act that focuses on vocabulary, relevant literary terminology, questions on plot, characterization, and character motivation.
2. Two quizzes: One on Act I, one on Act II/III. Both quizzes focus on plot, characterization, character motivation, literary terminology, and important quotes.
3. Student-Centered Final Project: Detailed list of choices for a final project along with a rubric for grading.
4. In-Class Timed Literary Analysis Essay Prompt, along with complete rubric, that focuses on tragedy and characterization.
5. Final Exam, based on the Study Guide, includes vocabulary, literary terminology, plot and characterization questions, as well as important quotes to explain.