Also included in
- This is a bundle of Escape Rooms and Breakout Boxes. It contains activities for Back-to-School, Intro to Shakespeare's London, Romeo & Juliet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Lord of the Flies, and The Odyssey. Each resource also includes a complete Teacher’s Guide (set-up, printing checklist, differ$44.95$51.94Save $6.99
- This activity is perfect for reviewing your Romeo & Juliet unit. The four tasks cover plot, characters, quote identification, and a close reading. Students use the "keys" from these four tasks to solve the Secret Quote. This is the fully-digital version. It has been designed to take 40-50 minute$11.99$15.98Save $3.99
- This bundle of resources will be your best friend for teaching Shakespeare! If you are looking to add rigor and increase engagement in your drama unit, look no further. You get a full unit for any play, eight 30-minute scripts you can use for class productions, resources for teaching Shakespeare's l$49.99$77.64Save $27.65
This review activity for Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare is a series of puzzles covering plot, character, figurative language, conflict, and quote identification. You can present this as a Breakout Box (groups work at their desks) or as an Escape Room (groups seek clues you’ve hidden in the classroom). It has been designed to take 30-40 minutes. This resource includes a complete Teacher’s Guide (set-up, printing checklist, differentiation) and Answer Key.
Looking for a digital version? Find it here.
1. Four tasks (plot, character, quotes, and close reading) with instructions and clues
2. Four station cards
3. "You've Been Poisoned!" cards (for optional increased difficulty)
4. Student Answer Sheets
5. A full Teacher's Guide with set-up options, a printing checklist, and an Answer Key
6. A poster for your door. ;)
7. NEW: Options for adding more difficulty, including a Secret Message!
This resource is now part of this 9th Grade Escape Room Bundle!
Your download is a .pdf file that is print-and-go. Due to the nature of this resource, it is not editable. Instructions for use and copyright information are included in this resource. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. :)
Want to get answers or share success stories? Join us on Facebook to discuss Escape Rooms in ELA! If you're ready to make your own fabulous escape rooms, check out this Escape Room Template Kit. Happy creating!
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA
Pinterest: Nouvelle ELA Teaching Resources
Facebook: Nouvelle ELA
Blog: Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA