Lead your students through a literary analysis essay in one week with this Romeo and Juliet Essay Pack. Shakespeare's classic becomes even more powerful as students develop thesis statements, draft complete essays, revise, edit and present their writing to the class!
This pack includes:
• Five days of lesson plans using the reader’s / writer’s workshop format. Each lesson has an opening activity, student work time, and a closing.
• Pre-writing activity
• Prompt and drafting pages
• Literary Analysis Essay Rubric – common core aligned
• Thesis development
• Instructions for incorporating textual evidence
• Peer Review Checklist
• Round Table Editing Protocol
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts.
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Jacque Decker’s Store
Check out some of my other resources by clicking the links below:
Expository Essay Writing Unit
Close Reading Journal with Mini-Lessons on Literary Elements
Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Bundle
To Kill a Mockingbird Unit
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Created By: Jacque Decker