Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.22 MB | 6 pages
This test, suitable for grade 9 or 10 students who have studied the entire play, will really allow you to test your students understanding of Romeo and Juliet. Included in the package is the test,
The test is broken into three parts:
1. 25 multiple choice questions (ranging in complexity)
2. 10 true or false statements (instructions ask students to correct the false statements)
3. Two short answer questions (worth 5 marks each).
The test totals 50 marks. Allow approximately 45 minutes - one hour for students to complete.
Along with the test, the package also includes:
1. Multiple Choice and True or False Answer Key (for students to record their answers).
2. Multiple Choice and True or False Answer Key (answers highlighted for the teacher)
To reduce future photocopying, consider reusing the tests for future years. Students record their multiple choice and true or false answers on an Answer Key anyway, and the short answer questions can be completed on lined paper.