These interactive bookmarks for William Shakespeare's drama "The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet," are a great resource for students to use while reading the novel.
There are a total of five different bookmarks for this play. Each bookmark covers one act, is double-sided, and contains:
- 10 vocabulary words for students to define
- 5 literary devices to learn
- 12 reading comprehension questions and designated answer spaces
- A place for students to write down three key quotations from each act
- A place for students to write down a timeline of events for each act
These bookmarks are foldable, interactive, fun, and engaging. They are a great resource for EL students, struggling readers, honors students, and every student in between.
Other differentiated "Romeo and Juliet" materials that might interest you:
Ultimate Romeo and Juliet Differentiation Bundle
Romeo and Juliet: Differentiated Writing Tasks for ESL Students
Romeo and Juliet Argumentative Essay with ESL support
Making Sense of Blank Verse and Iambic Pentameter
Romeo and Juliet CLOZE summary passages