* Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Act II – Engaging and easy-to-implement, this resource covers all of Act II, including 19 Questions and 3 Quote Exploration Sections, 2 Reflection & Analysis Questions and 2 Looking Forward Questions. .
* Aids in a close guided reading of Act II of Romeo and Juliet.
* Can be used as homework or in class, in cooperative groups or individually.
* Students answer questions regarding major plot points for each scene, define key vocabulary words, explore and interpret two significant quotations, judge the Friar’s actions in marrying Romeo and Juliet, make predictions, and offer advice to Romeo and Juliet.
* Answer key provided.
For only $4 you can buy my essay pack with one week of lesson plans and materials to guide students through writing a literary analysis essay for Romeo and Juliet: Romeo and Juliet Essay Pack
Buy all the reading guides for Romeo and Juliet in a discounted bundle for only $9.99:
Romeo and Juliet Complete Reading Guide Bundle (All Acts)
Take a look at my other Romeo and Juliet Reading Guides through these links:
Romeo and Juliet Act I Reading Guide
Romeo and Juliet Act III Reading Guide
Romeo and Juliet Act IV Reading Guide
Romeo and Juliet Act V Reading Guide
• Click the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts. I’m new to TpT and my goal is to reach 100 followers!
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Jacque Decker’s Store
Check out some of my other resources by clicking the links below:
Expository Essay Writing Unit
Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Bundle
To Kill a Mockingbird Unit
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Created By: Jacque Decker