This Romeo and Juliet reading guide bundle is the ultimate teacher-tested bundle of Shakespeare goodness. Each reading guide (Acts 1 - 5) contains the following:
- Anticipatory statements (to get students thinking before they read)
- Comprehension questions (to help students understand the text)
- Analytical questions (to encourage deeper thinking)
- Critical thinking elements (to guide discussion and promote learning)
- Figurative language (identification and application - aligned with common core
standards and MAP testing content)
All five reading guides are completely PRINT-AND-TEACH...which means you don't have to do anything other than read through them and teach them with your students! I've used and revised these reading guides with my freshmen classes for ten years. Each answer key provides thorough responses to all "right or wrong" questions (for your convenience).
Acts 1-5 Romeo and Juliet reading guides are perfect tools to deepen students' understanding, for class discussion, for small group activities, for guided reading work, and for use as study guides.
If you are looking for a way to scaffold your discussion and note-taking process as you read the play, these Romeo and Juliet reading guides will do the trick. They are challenging, rigorous and effective.
Each reading guide is also sold separately. Please see the links below for more detailed information about each product contained within this bundle:
Act 1 Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide with Answer Key
Act 2 Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide with Answer Key
Act 3 Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide with Answer Key
Act 4 Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide with Answer Key
Act 5 Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide with Answer Key
***This Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Bundle is directly aligned with my Act-by-Act Figurative Language and Literary Terms resource
and Get Schooled! literary terms board game.
If you like this product, make sure to check out these other Romeo and Juliet and poetry products available in my store:
Romeo and Juliet Prologue Identification Exercise
Pyramus and Thisbe Reading Guide: Symbolism, Theme, and Connections
The Poetry Challenge
Figurative Language Truth or Dare
Teaching Diction through Poetry
Poetry Journal Writing Prompts
You can find more unique ELA products by visiting my store
Stay in touch:
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales and new products!
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases...bonus! Plus, I'd love to hear from you.
© 2017 The Reading & Writing Haven
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.