This 25-slide PowerPoint works wonders in creating a meaningful group discussion about Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet! Each slide contains a powerful question to evoke higher-level thinking from your students. Watch even your hesitant speakers come out of their shells!
This Socratic Seminar presentation has 25 slides. Each slide is rich with information and contains a discussion question labelled with a literary connection or device. My students absolutely loved using this after we read the play!
Here are just a few ways to use the presentation:
1. Give each student a different question to explain.
2. Use select questions for class debate.
3. Give students each a different question as a writing prompt.
4. Divide students into groups and give a few questions to each group.
5. Use one slide each day throughout the unit as a warm up.
6. Of course, use the presentation to support classroom Socratic Seminar!