These supplemental lessons are ready to add extra review and learning to your Read 180 workshop! This download includes a 5 page full text worksheet made to use when teaching Workshop 6 (Romeo and Juliet) from the Read 180 FLEX2 RBook. Help students extend their learning of the workshop with these engaging lessons! It is set up as a worksheet that students can write their answers on.There are six parts to the assignment:
1) Comprehension: (30 questions) These short answer and fill in the blank questions from the story will help students review the reading.
2) Cause and Effect: (9 questions) Extend students' thinking and learning with this cause and effect chart of events from the story.
3) True/False: (6 questions) Students read statements based on the workshop and decide if they are true or false. The purpose is for students to review the readings and become critical readers.
4) Sequence of Events: 10 events from the story are listed and students are asked to put them in the order in which they happened. The purpose is to help students review the events and to identify sequence.
5) Vocabulary: (12 questions) Students are asked to read sentences and determine the meaning of the words based on the context of the sentence. A great test- taking practice!
6) Parts of Speech: (4 questions) Actual sentences from the workshop are used and students are asked to find the nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. in each sentence. The purpose is to help students review parts of speech in the context of the workshop.
This assignment can be used as classwork or homework. The book is not required for completing this assignment, though page numbers are listed for each question. A full answer key is also included. This assignment CAN be used by students who are reading Romeo and Juliet not part of the Read 180 program!