If you're teaching Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, you need to purchase this massive bundle, with more than 85 files and 150+ pages!
Included in this bundle:
• Close reading passage activities
• Common Core aligned unit map
• Drama activities
• Primary source readings
• Shakespeare Introductory PowerPoint - 42 Slides Featuring His Life and Times (recently updated with more slides!)
• Movie guides and activities
• Anticipation guide
• Creative writing activities
• Essay and short response writing
• Final creative project with sample pictures
• And so much more!
This bundle is carefully organized to make finding materials easy. There is a folder for each act, which contains related files. Each file is labeled with the act and scene number (for example, 1.5 is Act One, Scene Five). Most files are in Microsoft Word, so you can format to suit your class, if needed. Some files with copyrighted clipart are saved as PDFs, with the Word document included but without the clipart. The font used on most of the files is HamletOrNot, and can be downloaded online for free.
Materials were used in a high school setting, but could be adapted to middle school. The bundle covers six weeks of teaching materials.
Teaching sonnets to start your unit? Check out this bundle:
Want more Shakespeare task cards?
Teaching other plays by Shakespeare? Check out these bundles:
Want more SHAKESPEARE resources? Check out the following:
Clip art created by Illumismart