Romulus & Remus Myth, Roman Religion, Education & Social Classes
This multi purpose informational text teaches students about the Romulus and Remus myth and compares it to another birth story, the Aeneas Legend. Through the Aeneas Legend primary source excerpt, students learn how the Romans linked their birth story to the Greeks. Students also explore the Roman/Greek religion and education in Rome. Finally students read about the two classes in Rome, the Patricians and the Plebeians. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment.
Save some money & make it easy on yourself
by grabbing this amazing product, along with the entire Ancient Rome unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, review and assessment. Get Ancient Rome Unit Bundled
• Ancient Rome Video Questions - Youtube Video Link included
• Persecution of Christians in Rome Primary Source Activity
• Ancient Rome PowerPoints
• Fall of Rome Mini-Book Project
• The Punic Wars & Roman Imperialism Infotext Analysis
• Bread and Circuses Infotext & Primary Source Analysis
• Rome Crossword Puzzle Review
• Ancient Rome Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way!
“Follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store
Ancient Rome Unit
Roman Empire Unit